bouxavenue.com | Batik lace trim floral print chemise |

By bossnya - April 21, 2013


See more at : www.bouxavenue.com
Product code 201272
Colour: Black Mix
In a gorgeous black and ivory rose print, this chemise is perfect for summer lines.
Special offer: Save £10 on selected glamour lines

  • Soft drapey jersey fabric
  • Frill detail at bust
  • Black floral lace bow detail on the neckline
  • Elasticated under bust to give a flattering shape

Fabric composition

I am made of 100% viscose

Care instructions

Look after me - I am machine washable. Please check my care label for full instructions

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to
    create a top notch article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get
    nearly anything done.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete