Ads Top


Retrospective womens line AGAIN, launched in 2011 by Amber Kekich-Purling pays homage to the iconic styles of the past. Kekich-Purling, inspired by the everlasting cycle of fashion, infuses distinctive trends from the past with modern interpretations from the present, creating a modern, eclectic aesthetic

  • Self: 90% viscose 10% nylon
  • Combo: 100% lambskin
  • Lining: 100% poly
  • Shoulder seam to shortest hem point measures approx 32" and to longest hem point measures approx 36" in length
  • Lined
  • Dry clean only
  • Lace overlay
  • Contrast leather sleeves
  • Asymmetric hem
  • Styled with Sam Edelman Allie Heel in Ice White.
  • Styled with Luv AJ The Plain Ring Tall (Set of 4) in Shiny Black.
  • Styled with Gorjana Delaney Square Ring in Gold.
  • Styled with House of Harlow Olbers Paradox Ring in Gold.
  • Styled with Low Luv x Erin Wasson Temple of Poseidon Ring in Gold.
  • Styled with Gorjana Blake Gem Cuff in Gold.

5 comments:

  1. I was able to find good info from your blog articles.


    Here is my blog - rayban サングラス

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This
    is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it
    and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
    I will certainly return.

    my web-site; ミュウミュウ

    ReplyDelete
  3. 彫刻文字はそれらが表面に押し込まれるよりも低い技術である

    Stop by my web site - ハンカチ バーバリー

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    Take a look at my blog post; レイバンサングラス

    ReplyDelete
  5. あなた ルイヴィトン バッグすべきも容易でと暖かいたっぷりにドレスで裸足。この並べ替えのプッシュそれは提示意志バッグ ルイヴィトン がよく知られているは非常に長い時間。ポイント、いくつか 人々 は今日 レポート 貯蓄 なることは 近くに 50 パーセント または 大きい。 内部 です
    快適 フリースと、アウトドア シープスキン。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.